Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chloe's Preschool Graduation


Our little girl at her preschool graduation with her "duck" cap.


We cannot believe our little girl just graduated from preschool; it seems like just yesterday we took her to her very first day of school wearing her Lightning McQueen backpack. Chloe has really flourished and truly blossomed this school year. We couldn't be prouder of what a truly wonderful and loving little girl she is! She is absolutely ready and quite excited to be a kindergartener next school year.

Ms. Mary Kay Ms. Laurie

This school year was absolutely wonderful! Chloe was blessed with two truly energetic, dedicated and hardworking teachers. Ms. Mary Kay and Ms. Laurie were often topics at the dinner table. Chloe couldn't wait to get to school to see her teachers and her friends and I know she is really going to miss them this summer. Adam and I were quite impressed with the curriculum, the friendships and all of the activities Chloe was exposed to. Some of her favorites were the Art Show where she was able to show off her artistic abililites, the Winter Show where she was able to perform in her PJs, The Night of the Special Man where she and Daddy built a birdhouse then got to go to Starbucks and Mother's Tea where she sang a song and gave me a beautiful pillow with her handprint.


Here is Chloe singing "Ole-Ole Anna" with her good friends (especially her "best friend" Emma on the end). If you haven't heard her sing it yet give us a call as she has been enjoying singing it to anyone who calls..... all of the verses I might add.


Chloe receiving her diploma.
As I've said numerous times before I wish I could keep my little ones little forever. I am so lucky and blessed to spend all of my days with them watching them grow and really blossom into their own little persons. September isn't too far off and come fall I will be putting two on the bus instead of one to spread their wings for a full day away from the nest. You better believe I will do my best not take one moment of our time together this summer for granted... afterall, I know I cannot keep them little forever and that one day I will truly miss these times with them and will have only the memories we are creating now to remind me of how sweet my life with my children has been.
Hugs to all,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment